MaxExpress expects all Member (IDs) to uphold the principles of fairness, honesty and integrity in all their dealings and activities as IDs.
This Code of Ethics forms part of the MaxExpress Rules and Regulations and all other agreements currently in place, which bind every ID.
Any serious breach of the Code, Rules and Regula tions, and agreements in place will involve action(s) being taken by MaxExpress in accordance with the MaxExpress Rules and Regulations.
The Code of Ethics explains proper conduct of business for IDs to practice. Additionally, MaxExpress encourages all IDs to obtain and observe the Code of Ethics that has been provided by any DSA (Direct Selling Association) or direct marketingIA (Multilevel Marketing International Association) in their respective countries if and where applicable.It is a mandatory requirement that IDs comply with the Code of Ethics at all times.
1. Will at all times, when contacting anyone either from a telephone list or by other means, respect the privacy and wishes of the person contacted;
2. Will never engage in objectionable or abusive conduct, unfair or aggressive conduct when contacting or dealing with any other person in relation to MaxExpress or opportunity it provides;
3. Will offer the opportunities of, and association with MaxExpress, on its merits without exaggeration, concealment, curiosity or misrepresentation;
4. Will ensure they maintain their personal presentation in dress, language and documentation to the highest possible standard;
5. Will observe the provisions of the law and good manners regarding times and days when making the call and appointments.
1. not falsely represent to any person any details regarding the financial rewards available under the MaxExpress Marketing Plan;
2. not make any false or misleading representations about the features of MaxExpress's products, services and programmes, including as to their standard, quality, value, characteristics, accessories, uses for a particular purpose, merchantability or benefits;
3. not make any false or misleading representations about the price of MaxExpress products or services;
4. not engage in conduct that is liable to mislead anyone as to the nature, manufacturing process, characteristics, suitability for purpose or quality of any MaxExpress products or services;
5. not make any false or misleading representations concerning the need by anyone for goods or services;
6. make it thoroughly clear to any person to whom the ID discusses the opportunity that financial rewards to IDs are based on an ID's individual performance;
7. use official literature as approved by MaxExpress including forms, scripts and other tools.
1. take advantage of another person's disabilities or weaknesses, such as illness, age, infirmity, lack of education or unfamiliarity with language;
2. actively solicit or demand orders for MaxExpress products by anything other than an offer to collate any order an ID wishes to make, including by the use of physical force, undue harassment or coercion;
3. refuse to identify themselves when requested to do so.
1. if predictions as to profitability are made, they should reflect what an average person carrying on the Business would achieve under normal circumstances;
2. if any estimates of profits are made, the assumptions on which they are based should be clearly stated;
3. where there is no previous experience on which to base expectations as to profitability, this should be stated when making the representation.
1. any risks likely to be associated with carrying on the Business;
2. the amount of time the average person would have to devote to carrying on the Business;
3. the annual expenditure and the annual gross income which the average person carrying on the Business might expect and the method of calculating those figures.
Authorisation of an ID is limited. They shall refer any matter pertaining to MaxExpress to the designated MaxExpress Member. An ID shall not interfere in any decision making process without prior written approval from the MaxExpress Member.
MaxExpress does not condone the intentional poaching of other competitors' IDs or IDs from another line of referralship within the MaxExpress Business.
As trademarks, logos and service marks are registered and owned by MaxExpress and/or its affiliates, all written materials are the copyright of MaxExpress. The use of trademarks, logos or service marks or the publication of copyright materials may only be undertaken with the written authorization from MaxExpress and not otherwise.
MaxExpress publishes detailed data about its products which is verifiable, accurate and complete. An ID must not make claims about any MaxExpress products or services unless they are sourced from appropriate official MaxExpress literature and accurately reflect the information contained in the appropriate literature.
1. ensure the IDs in his/her group are aware of this Code and at all times carry out their Business relationships either within the group or with IDs of the public in a lawful manner, with courtesy and integrity, and in accordance with this Code;
2. ensure they remain well informed regarding laws applicable to the Business and duties of an ID including other essential facts and public policies or regulations which may affect such Business and duties;
3. keep confidential and not unethically use information that may be of detriment to another ID's Business
1. its employees will at all times act in a manner which does not conflict with the best legitimate interests of an ID and carry out duties in accordance with professional courtesy and integrity;
2. IDs are kept well informed regarding laws applicable to the Business and duties of IDs and other essential facts and public policies which affect such Business and duties and will comply with all the requirements thereof;
3. full cooperation of its employees is given to IDs with respect to advising them about matters which affect them;
4. it acts in the IDs' legitimate interest to the best of its abilities.
1. in MaxExpress's case by Directors, Executives and all other employees;
2. in the ID's case by the ID and their Downlines.
1. tout for or on behalf of another direct marketing Company or Direct Selling Company;
2. divulge confidential information to unauthorised persons or for unauthorised or unethical purposes;
3. discuss financial aspects of other IDs' Businesses;
4. encourage another ID to change line of referralship;
5. engage in Cross Lining or Poaching;
6. encourage or induce any other person to engage in Cross Lining or Poaching;
7. use MaxExpress's sponsored Functions, Literatures or CDs to support Cross Lining or Poaching.
An ID, either with or without an Upline's assistance, must at all times complete all relevant parts of an Application in the presence of the Prospect.
A Sponsor or Upline must explain to the Prospect, and complete in their presence, the details of the Application Forms so that the Prospect comprehends that they are personally introduced by the Upline or Referre.
The Application Form is subject to MaxExpress's discretion in accepting it as a valid application and making the appointment of that person as an ID.
If an ID becomes aware of a breach of this Code, and wishes to proceed to lodge a complaint, the complaint should be made in writing in accordance to MaxExpress Policies & Procedures.
1. Be honest and fair in my dealings with MaxExpress;
2. Perform all my professional activities in a manner that will enhance my reputation and the positive reputation established by MaxExpress;
3. Present the Compensation Plan accurately and honestly, clearly portraying the level of effort required to achieve success;
4. Present realistic income possibilities only, and solely in relation to the appropriate effort involved;
5. Present the benefits and information of the business as stated in the MaxExpress's official literature and from my own personal experiences;
6. Accept and carry out to my best effort all duties expected of an ID and Referrer, including training and supporting the Downlines in my organisation;
7. Abide by all Policies & Procedures that are applicable to the operation of my business;
8. Strive to ensure that my Downlines are satisfied with my service and leadership;
9. Answer the questions and queries of prospects and Downlines fairly and honestly;
10. Refer only those people that I have developed as my own Downlines and/or business prospects;
11. Always encourage prospect(s) developed by their initial referrers to be referred by them as well;
12. Be clear that MaxExpress is a network marketing opportunity in which my income is related to my marketing and leadership skills as well as my own personal efforts;
13. Treat all prospects, Downlines and associates with respect, goodwill and professional courtesy;
14. Not entice Downlines from outside my Line of Referralship to sign under my organisation;
15. Not misrepresent the MaxExpress business in any way;
16. Not use any advertising that I know may be false or misleading;
17. Be fair and just to my Downlines and associates, and not engage in practices that may reflect unfavourably on myself, my organisation, MaxExpress, and/or the industry;
18. Conduct myself in such a manner as to reflect only the highest standard of integrity, frankness and responsibility because I recognise that my actions as an ID with MaxExpress have far-reaching effects;
19. Use the information contained in all MaxExpress websites for my personal, non-commercial use only;
20. Not create any unapproved or illegal websites, which may tarnish the image of MaxExpress and its related companies.
21. This is my pledge and commitment to myself, my network, and MaxExpress"
If you have any querry for related investment ... We are availableContact us