Maxexpress is Leading name in Mobile Recharge Software, Mobile Top Up and Electronic Voucher Distribution systems now also having domestic money transfer api for money transfer in IMPS mode. Domestic money transfer api is highest demanding api platform today. Our company offer mobile recharge software with Domestic money transfer system. Money Transfer allows you to send money instantly throughout India to any IMPS supported banks in India for 24 x 7 x 365 to any. Receiver will get the money credited into their bank account within 5 -10 seconds.
There are two methods to transfer funds in domestic money transfer system, IMPS and NEFT. Maxexpress Domestic money transfer software supports both methods of money transfer.
It involves Sender (Person willing to send money) and Receiver (Person to whom money needs to be sent)
Maximum Limit Per Sender Per Month Rs 10,000 without KYC and with KYC Rs 25,000
Payment Settles within 5-10 Seconds
Payment can send 24 x 7
Supports only IMPS supported banks.
Supports all banks in India
1. Reserve Bank of India approved payment system
2. Great Opportunity for retailers with Small Investment
3. High margins & incentives
4. Safe & Secure Platform powered by DMR Wallet
5. Transfer Money into any Bank Account
6. Any customer with a Mobile phone can avail this service
7. Easy application & enrollment process for retailers
8. IMPS – Instant Money Transfer Service also available
1. Sender shall have a valid mobile number (Non KYC)
2. Sender needs a valid ID Proof for higher sending limit (KYC Customer)
3. Receiver shall have a bank account in any bank at any city in India
4. Sender does not require bank account. He pays in cash at maxexpress Outlets
5. Sender shall know the Bank account number and IFSC code details of Receiver
6. Process Involve In Domestic Money Transfer
1. Sender walks into any nearby Maxexpress DMR outlets
2. Provide basic details for online Registration/DMT Wallet Creation
3. Receives SMS confirmation upon registration along with Wallet details and activation pin (OTP)
4. Shares the pin with maxexpress-DMR Operators and upon validating, sender accounts get registered and activated
5. Recharge the Wallet by paying Cash to Maxexpress Retailer, which will be used for money transfer
6. Then Sender needs to provide details of Receiver in the same fashion as sender
7. registration process and upon activation, he is ready to send money to Receiver
8. DMR outlet operator select registered receiver under Sender’s Receivers list and chooses the payment mode
9. (IMPS/NEFT) and enters the amount to be sent.
10. Confirmation through SMS to Sender upon payment
11. Receipt printed/mail through Given to Sender
1. Outlets near Factories, Industrial Areas
2. Outlets near Labour camps/Residence
3. Outlets near religious place – Mosque, Temple
4. Outlets near Taxi Stands
5. Outlets next to all PSU Banks – SBI, Punjab National, Union Bank etc.
6. Outlets near Vegetable market or Mundi
7. Domestic Money Transfer Guidelines From RBI
If you have any querry for related investment ... We are availableContact us