1. The applicant ,before signing the application form, is required to read thoroughly and Understand the terms and conditions, policies & procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given below and from the website:www.Maxexpress.in
2. The filling up of Application /proposal form is an invitation to participate in the business plan of the company. The applicant , by filling up the application form and making the required payment, offers the company to participate in the business plan. The acceptance of the applicants offer by the company will be sole discretionary power of the board of director of the company. The acceptance of the applicants offer by the company will constitute a legal contract that is binding on either party. This contract is between the applicant (here in after referred to as IBA (Independent Business Associate) and www: Maxexpress.in (Here in after referred to as concept)
3. Joining package is providing package you had chosen.
4. Only if the applicant agrees to adhere to and abide by the terms and conditions mentioned here under and in the web site named:Maxexpress.in. He /She shall become an IBA on payment of the prescribed fees to the company by way of cash (at registered office) or crossed Demand Draft/Online EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) or through your e-wallet.
5. The company not responsible or liable for any amount of cash paid to anybody anywhere expect at the registered office of the company.
6. The IBA should be minimum 18 years of age and shall be competent to enter in to contract as provided in the 'Indian Contract Act'.
7. The company has not authorized any officials, officer of IBA of the company to receive any amount in cash for and on behalf of the company towards the joining fee or cost of the products or any payments , as the case may be.
8. If any person makes any payment in cash, it will be at his/her own risk and under no circumstances the company will assume any vicarious liability to such acts, or be answerable to such unauthorized cash payments.
9. The initial payment made by the applicant is towards enrolling as an IBA and the same is not refundable under any circumstances. All the packages include the registration fees, the processing and the administrative costs, etc.
10. Your incentive/commission /Awards Depend on your team work. After taking all the information from any distributor it is your responsibility to confirm all details yourself by visiting our website:www.Maxexpress.in. We also request you to go through our terms and Conditions and FAQS properly before becoming a distributor. It should be noted that Organization is not liable for any kind of false commitment/information provided by any Distributor. You pay payment against product cost, Registration charge and all sponsors incentives. So joining package amount not refundable and not transferable.
11. In all cases commission and incentives (ex gratia) will be given after deductions of TDS as applicable in the Income Tax Act 1961. Permanent Account Number must be mentioned correctly for TDS.
12. Rewards is additional incentive (ex gratia commission) will paid as per the amout shown in the slab and level, irrespective with the cost of rewards.
13. The IBA will not be consumer, agent or employee of the company in any respect. His/ Her position being so, he/she cannot bind the company in any manner nor he/she has any authority to bind the company or to represent or speak on behalf of the company. The IBA cannot make commitment for and on behalf of the company unless an express consent in writing from the company.
14. The company will accept the applicants offer and approves him/her as an IBA by issuing an official receipt an online registration, which will carry the user name and password as chosen by the applicant himself/herself and an auto generated identification number known as Track ID .This user name, password and track id have to be quoted by the IBA in all his/her transactions and correspondence with the company. Renewal your Track ID every year by renewal fee 200/-. The track id once generated cannot be altered at any latter point of time.
15. The company will in case entertain any communication without user id(track id), user name and password.
16. The company will not entertain any request for any product/package made after 30 days from the date of acknowledgement of payment and registration.
17. Trimming service/handling charges, Taxes, government/Official Bodies Levies, will be deducted as per the company norms or as formulated by the government, from time to time.
18. All individual IBA should adhere to rules and regulation formed by the company and if any of the IBA is found guilty of not observing the same, then he/she will be terminated from the company.
19. If any IBA missguide any other team doing anti activities against the company ,The company reserves all rights to terminate an IBA without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
20. Once an IBA is terminated he/she cannot enter any of the company premises/meeting locations and his/her incentives/income will be stopped immediately.
21. The IBA shall be a true faith and allegiance to the company and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the company and shall maintain good relations with other IBA and other clients.
22. The IBA shall always behave and act in a dignified manner benefiting the status of an IBA of a reputed and leading network marketing company of the country.
23 The IBA shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement/promise to join the company or to purchase any product.
24. The company will not be answerable for any promise, assurance given by any IBA to any person, unless it is in accordance with the approved business plans and terms of company. Hence, the applicant shall go through the website:www.Maxexpress.in. And the broucheres and notices issued by the company. Through this company sources, he/she will fully inform himself/herself on all these matters.
25. The applicant /IBA shall ensure that all the information furnished to the company is correct and properly entered. Any request for correction of information furnished by the IBA as to his/her sponsor or placement details will not be entertained once payment statements are processed.
26. The company reserves the right to reject any IBA /Application at its own discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever.
27. The company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions, products, brands ,plans /schemes, business and policies, by giving notice through its web site:www.Maxexpress.in. And it will be binding on all IBA'S of the company
28. If any disputes or a difference arises between the parties here to touching the business or interpretation of any terms and conditions or as to the incentives, income, etc. Relating to the business of the company the same shall be referred to arbitration and the arbitration shall be governed by the 'Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.
29. The cost of obtaining the product package of MACROMAX ECOM SOLUTIONS PVT LTD Rs.500/- INR this amount is the price of MACROMAX product package and is in no way meant as the fee conducting the optional business which is hence entirely optional and free.
30. If an associate refers / recommends the products / services of the company to some other prospective user, and consequently decided to accept some incentives / commissions being offered by the company, then the associate will be bound by agreement / terms and conditions on the subject contained elsewhere in the company website, and the same agreement / terms and conditions , will form a binding contract between the user and the company and will be enforceable in the same manner as this agreement, being subject to the same restrictions on jurisdictional issues, including arbitration clause.
31. Transfer of name is not allowed under any circumstances. In case of death of the enrolled person, the same may be changed in favor of nominee or legal heir.
32. The company is competent and at this discretion can amend the program, plan rules, regulation, policies, procedures, terms and conditions from time to time without any prior information.
33. For the avoidance of any doubt, under any circumstances , the company will not refund its associates, the company will not refund its associates / users /prospective applicant any money paid by them towards any products or services of the company.
34. To become an associate you must be at least 18 years of age.
35. It is the duty of the selling associate to provide correct information and follow all the rules of the company. Also it is the duty of the buying associate to verify all the information given to him by visiting our website. Company will not be responsible for any wrong information given by selling associate which is accepted by the buying associate without verification. However, if a written complain against the selling associate is send to us about promoting wrong information, this would amount a direct termination of the selling associate without any compensation. Any loss occurred to the buying associate due to wrong information provided by the selling associate, which is accepted by the buying associates without verifying / visiting our website:WWW.Maxexpress.in would be the responsibility of the buying / selling associates. Company will be not responsible if anybody has purchased or sold our responsible if anybody has purchased or sold our product by accepting / giving wrong information.
36. The company reserves its right to change the terms and conditions of the agreement under which the product / services of the company are being offered.
37. If any associate fraud / cheat another associate (growth line /upline / cross line) company does not any responsibility.
38. All disputes between the associate / user and the company will be settled Chennai jurisdiction only.
1. (IBA) state, do here by solemnly affirm and declare as follows:
2. After carefully reading / hearing it read by others, the terms and conditions and the business plans appended along with the application form and in the web site:www.Maxexpress.in , I hereby agree to the same, and join as an independent business associate of the company on my own accord and free will, to do the business.
3. I will bear true faith and allegiance to the company and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the company to which I am about to join as an IBA.
4. I will bear utmost honesty and uprightness to other IBA's and the prospective IBA's and to other clients of the company. I also swear that I will not indulge in any kind of unfair means to promote my business as an IBA.
5. I have fully understood & am convinced of the terms and conditions with the norms of the company.
6. I am fully aware that the intial payment made by me is towards IBA joining fees and hence not refundable.
7. I am made to understand that being a freelance IBA (Independent Business Associate), I will not be an agent , employee, or consumer of the company. Hence I have no authority to bind the company or to speak on its behalf.
8. I declare that I have not been given any assurance or promise by the company or its senior level IBA to any income on account of the intial payment made by me. However I am made to understand that I will be eligible for income/ incentives depending upon the volume of business done by me as per terms.
9. Under any circumstances. I fully understand that the value of the packages offered to me will be higher side than the amount paid by me.
10. I will not promote the business of other companies in the office, premises, and meeting hall or wherever the activities of the company take place.
11. I will not misguide or induce any one dishonestly to join the company. I hereby agree and adhere to the terms and conditions stipulate along with the application form and as mentioned above and agree to do the business.
12. I hereby agree to submit all disputes to arbitration as provided in the terms and conditions of the company.
13. The terms and conditions within above mentioned shall be governed in accordance with the law enforced in the territories of india.
If you have any querry for related investment ... We are availableContact us